July 6, 2023
Issuance of a Marine Facility Supervisor License
Issuance or renewal of marine facility supervisor/manager license of marine facilities such as marinas, community ports, landing craft facilities and slipways, etc.
By licensing marine supervisor/manager, AD Maritime aims to ensure such operations are performed by suitably qualified and trained individuals to increase awareness and adherence to safety requirements.
Service Target Customers
Individuals: including UAE citizens and expatriates.
Companies: Companies and establishments undertaking Marine activities in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Service Provision Channels and Provision Timing
Website: www.admaritime.ae / E-services portal, you can communicate via email: email@example.com – available 24 hrs.
Customer center: From 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday), Friday 8am to 12pm For more information contact us on customer center number: 800102030
5 Years or same upon expiry of original certificates, whichever is earlier
Service Procedures and Required Documents
In order for AD Maritime to issue licences for marine professions of all types, it is required that applicants shall have completed specialised courses at certified training centers domestically or abroad.
Marine Facility Supervisor/Manager Licence
After completing all required documents, the supervisor licence shall be issued.
- Filling the licencing application form and paying the prescribed fee.
- One recent personal photograph with white background.
- Original Emirates ID and passport copy for UAE nationals, or original Emirates ID and passport copy and valid residence visa for expatriates – provided that the applicant is not below the age of (22).
- Original Copy of medical fitness certificate issued by AD MARITIME certified medical centers.
- Original copy of valid good conduct certificate issued by Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters.
- Original copy of relevant supervisory training courses.
- Letter from the training center to AD MARITIME stating appointment of applicant as supervisor.
- Copy of qualifications and certificate of experience in supervising and managing such marine facilities.
Authorities participating in rendering the service
Medical centers certified by AD Maritime or MOEI
Abu Dhabi Police
Issue a marine facility supervisor’s license: 2000AED
Customer shall pay the applicable fees through the online payment gate-way available at AD Maritime online applications.
The Expected Completion Time of the Service
Processing time varies depending on the procedure, type of requested license and experience certificates
Customers Inquiries Handling Time
All our customers’ inquiries shall be handled at the same time, or within a period that does not exceed (48) hours in case the request is to be addressed by another division